The se² partnership is a collaboration of partners, organisations and associations from across the region. All have the same goal, to work together and support the development of Social Enterprise in the South East.
Collaboratively, the partnership supports social enterprises in the South East:
- To promote the principles, practice and awareness of social enterprises in the South East
- To create and develop social enterprise support services to assist individuals, organisations and communities to explore and establish social enterprises.
- To ensure that social enterprises have access to high quality business support
- To provide a platform for social enterprises to voice their opinions and reflect their views in influencing decision and policy makers
- To support and facilitate the networking of social enterprises and social enterprise business advisers
- To support social enterprise business advisers with professional development
Membership to the se² partnership is open to any individuals, corporate bodies, associations, statutory bodies and others, who:
- have an interest in supporting the social enterprise sector in the South East;
- support the objectives of the se² partnership
- have paid, or agreed to pay, the annual subscription to the se² partnership, if any.
- are active in the operational area of the se² partnership - The South East
Membership of the se² partnership is currently free and the liability of the members is limited.
To apply to become a member, simply download the 'Guidance Document' and 'Application Form' above and follow the instructions
We look forward to working with you!