Why join the se² partnership?
By being a member of the partnership, members can:
- Proactively support the development of social enterprise in the South East
- Have the opportunity to influence the social enterprise agenda throughout the region
- Help to direct and shape the way forward for the se² partnership, by being elected to the Board of Directors.
- Access a pool of resources and regular information updates relevant to the social enterprise sector
- Be involved in the wider network of social enterprise development
- Access cross sector networking opportunities
- Access opportunities to work collaboratively with other partners and members across the Region
Top Member Benefits:
- Information and access to networking events across the region to meet new contacts, build existing relationships, exchange ideas and learn new skills
- Access to a programme of topical training workshops delivered across the region - from Procurement & Tendering to Social Impact Measurement to Access to Finance
- Opportunities to visit inspiring social enterprises via the Social Enterprise Visit Programme
- Opportunities to have a voice and engage locally via a series of Focus Groups being delivered in the region, all contributing to the Regional picture
- Opportunity to attend the South East Regional Social Enterprise Conference
- FREE entry on to the South East Social Enterprise Directory
- FREE on-line entry to the Business to Business Offers page
- FREE access to the Business to Business Offers list - sourcing discounted products and services from fellow social enterprises
- FREE entry on to the job pages to promote and advertise job vacancies within your organisation
- FREE copies of the monthly Social Enterprise E-Bulletin - jam packed with news and cippets from across the region
- Lobbying opportunities to influence Government - giving you a voice on business issues from regulation to skills to the sector in general
- FREE access to a pool of specialist highly qualified and trained Business Advisers via the SEASON Network
- FREE access to se² partnership publications
Plus more benefits to follow!!!!
To join the se² partnership, download the guidance notes and application form here...