The Board of the se² partnership represents the membership of the partnership and come from a broad range of sub regional, specialist and sector based social enterprise networks operating across the region. All Board Members have the same goal, to work together and support the development of Social Enterprise in the South East.
• The Board is concerned with the governance of the se² partnership and their responsibilities include considering policy issues and assisting the se² partnership with making strategic decisions for the future.
• Board members have the opportunity to influence and debate government policy and other issues of local, regional, national and international importance.
• The Board is made up of at least seven (and not more than twelve) persons and meet up to six times a year with the primary focus being on the strategic development of the se² partnership.
The Board is a representative membership body whose key aims are to:
• Act as the focal point for the se² partnership's lobbying and representation activity;
• Ensure the se² partnership acts as the voice for social enterprises in the South East
To view details of the current Board of Directors, click here...
All nominated and appointed Board members shall serve for one year, retiring at the following Annual General Meeting (AGM), usually held in September/November.
At the AGM, members are invited to put themselves forward for nomination to the Board and details of those standing for election are then presented to the membership, who then vote for those they would like elected to the Board.
If you would like to become a Board Member to represent the wider social enterprise community in the South East, or to find out about the advantages of becoming a Board Member, email firstname.lastname@example.org